Ithaca DWI Attorneys
WE BELIEVE THREE MAJOR FLAWS EXIST IN DWI INVESTIGATIONS
- First, officers are trained to look for and record evidence proving you are drunk, but in doing so, ignore and fail to record evidence you are sober.
- Second, the tests used in DWI investigations are conducted under non-standardized conditions with non-standard individuals, making results unreliable.
- Third, the breath test devices used in DWI investigations operate under a variety of assumptions that don’t always exist.
OUR EXPERIENCED DWI TEAM CAN HELP YOU RIGHT NOW
- Get an explanation of the charges against you,
- Share possible solutions to help fight your charges,
- Work with you on a game plan to begin fighting for you.
Learn how we can determine your case penalties and potential liabilities. By understanding your complete situation, our team can determine how we can fight for you. We promise to not back down throughout the entire process.
If you are in need of a DWI attorney in Ithaca that will give you a dedicated, courteous, and professional representation, call us immediately: (607) 201-1930, or fill out the case analysis form. We’re ready to fight for you, 24/7.
CALL NOW, FREE CONSULTATION: (607) 201-1930
The exclusive purpose of this article is educational and it is not intended as either legal advice or a general solution to any specific legal problem. Corporate offices for Nave DWI Defense Attorneys are located at 432 N. Franklin Street, Suite 80, Syracuse, NY 13204; Telephone No.: 1-866-792-7800. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Attorney Advertising.