The following Case Analysis outlines your charges. This Case Analysis should help you understand your case and be beneficial when deciding which lawyer to hire. This Case Analysis does not constitute an attorney-client relationship, it does not constitute legal advice, and is solely for informational purposes.
The purpose of this Case Analysis is to illustrate the potential exposure the criminal charges pending against you can present.
At this early stage, we have limited information about your case, and this Case Analysis is based on basic information provided in your responses. Accordingly, the information contained herein demonstrates your potential exposure based on the information you provided and is subject to change, as more information about your criminal charges is obtained. However, this Case Analysis provides the basic and most important information regarding your situation.
Please take a few minutes to read this overview to better understand your charges. We will contact you shortly to discuss your case, the concerns you have, and determine if you need legal representation through the discussion of your goals. In the meantime, if you can take 10-15 minutes to complete this case questionnaire, www.xadwi.com, it would provide us with additional valuable information ahead of our talk.
Brent Nave, President
Under New York Law, every criminal charge and traffic infraction has mandatory sentences for those who are convicted. This section explains the charges against you and the worst case scenario if you are found guilty. It is likely that traffic tickets accompanied your arrest. This case analysis does not include your exposure to them, but rest assured, if you retain Nave DWI Defense Attorneys, we will handle them as well. Please also be aware that a criminal background or prior offenses can increase the penalties of the charges against you.
* Victim Impact Panel: Most people convicted of an alcohol-related offense will need to attend a Victim Impact Panel. This is a program that presents the harm and impact caused by driving while intoxicated. The presentations are generally made by people who have lost friends and/or family members as a result of alcohol- or drug-related accidents.
** Drinker Driver Program (“DDP”): For a post-conviction conditional license, you must be eligible for, and participate in, the Drinking Driver Program (“DDP”), and not have any alcohol convictions within the past 5 years. The DDP is comprised of 7 sessions. These sessions are usually held once a week for 2 to 3 hours. All participants in the DDP may be screened for alcohol and/or drug abuse. If a potential problem is detected, you may be referred for a further evaluation. If such evaluation determines that alcohol and/or drug treatment is recommended, you must complete such treatment before your full driver’s license will be restored.
Why Nave + Associates
The above information comprises your Case Analysis and outlines your exposure with regard to the criminal charges pending against you. We hope this has been informative and will help you make decisions regarding your case, and your future. For the following reasons, it is our hope that you contact us to discuss the prospect of us handling your case.
It is important to understand that no criminal defense firm can promise you an acquittal or a favorable plea bargain. Making such guarantees is unethical. However, the nature of the legal system is such that the prosecutors offices often have enormous advantages over defendants. Because prosecutors possess significant leverage over defendants, many defendants end up negotiating their rights away and signing onto plea bargains that may haunt them for the rest of their lives.
Nave + Associates evens the playing field. We will not be intimidated by the prosecution. We will investigate your case and leave no rock unturned because we have the resources to do so. The reality is that most cases are handled outside of the courtroom, at a negotiation table. Plea negotiations are where the skills of Nave + Associates attorneys truly come into play. Nave + Associates will be your advocate in these negotiations and make sure your rights are defended and interests represented, so that when your case is resolved, you can have the peace of mind that anything that could have been done on your behalf, was done.
Nave + Associates evens the playing field
Rest assured that if we decide to work together, and you retain Nave + Associates to handle your charges, our experienced and skilled team of DWI defense lawyers will advocate for you, and when needed, fight. Our sole mission is to help you move past this incident so that you can get back to what matters most. Just as police officers and prosecutors are trained at one thing, proving your guilt… Nave + Associates methods are designed to protect your rights and to get the best possible results for you.
Top Reasons Our Clients Say They Hired Us
1. If you need financial assistance, and you qualify, we have options that allow you to pay legal fees over time.
2. We have a team that will work on your case, not just one person, because collaboration ensures you the best possible result.
3. We understand that, while this is what we do all day, every day…this is not an every day occurrence for you and we will ensure we explain, communicate, and answer any questions you may have throughout the entire process.
10 Key Reasons People Retain Nave + Associates
- Our attorneys are unique as they examine defenses surrounding forensic toxicology, breath testing devices, accident reconstruction, and Standardized Field Sobriety Tests.
- Our customer service team strives to be the best that you will ever encounter. We are always available to help you.
- We have one focus: representing people like you who are charged with DWI, whether you are innocent, simply made a mistake, or need someone to protect your rights.
- If you need financial assistance, and you qualify, we have options that allow you to pay legal fees over time.
- Our focus surrounding DWI allows us access to the resources needed to ensure your DWI charges are handled properly.
- We look at cases with a different approach as we focus solely on DWI defense.
- We have a team that will work on your case, not just one person because collaboration ensures you the best possible result.
- In 2014, we handled thousands of cases.
- Familiarity with your District Attorneys office that will be prosecuting you.
- We understand that, while this is what we do all day, every day…this is not an every day occurrence for you and we will ensure we explain, communicate and answer any questions you may have throughout the entire process.
We will contact you shortly to discuss your case, the concerns you have, and determine if you need legal representation through the discussion of your goals. In the meantime, if you can take 10-15 minutes to complete this case questionnaire, www.xadwi.com, it would provide us with additional valuable information ahead of our talk.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to speaking with you.